June 30, 2021
The Provincial Government announced that as of July 1, 2021, in room dining can return to normal operation. Please watch our websites as we expand our service offering.
Our restaurant is dedicated to creating a safe and enjoyable environment for both our guests and employees. We have created a rigorous plan for how we focus on providing an exceptional dining experience that adheres to the recommended guidelines from local and provincial health authorities as well as industry advisory groups.
The current guidelines outline standardized changes for all restaurants, but we want to share with you a few of those changes that are specific to Vista 18 so you are well prepared for your dining experience:
- All employees will continue to wear a mask.
- It is now optional for guests to wear a masks. by order of the Public Health Office.
- Reservations are encouraged, which allows us to manage the flow of guests. Reservations can be made on our website or by calling the restaurant directly during operating hours.
- Our lounge is available and we request that you call ahead to ensure that we have the space to accommodate you.
- Travel in our elevators is no longer limited to a single guest or dining group. Please be respectful of others an not overcrowd the small space.
We also are following the enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols that have become so common place:
- Tables are sanitized after each use and are not set with any tableware.
- Our employees wear protective face masks.
- You will have the option to view our menu via your mobile device. If you don’t have a device or prefer a single use menu, your server will happily provide one.
- The facility is routinely sanitized including elevators and high touch points. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the restaurant.
- All tables and chairs are a minimum of 6 feet from other tables/groups and are oriented to maximize physical distance between guests and the service team.
- Payment terminals are sanitized before and after every use and touchless payment is encouraged.
- Employees who are unwell are required to stay home
We look forward to welcoming you, however, we ask that if you are feeling unwell, please stay home. We will graciously accept your cancellation – even at the last minute. If you have any questions about our policies and procedures during this time please do not hesitate to contact us.
Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites