November 19, 2020
Our restaurant is dedicated to creating a safe and enjoyable environment for both our guests and employees. We have created a rigorous plan for how we focus on providing an exceptional dining experience that adheres to the recommended guidelines from local and provincial health authorities as well as industry advisory groups.
The current guidelines outline standardized changes for all restaurants, but we want to share with you a few of those changes that are specific to Vista 18 so you are well prepared for your dining experience:
- As of November 19, all guests and employees are to wear a mask except when seated for a meal or drink, by order of the Public Health Office.
- Reservations are encouraged, which allows us to manage the flow of guests. Reservations can be made on our website or by calling the restaurant directly during operating hours.
- Our lounge is available and we request that you call ahead to ensure that we have the space to accommodate you.
- Guests will check in for their reservation in our lobby. The bell person or front desk agent will assist you, and will ensure that our restaurant team is ready to welcome you.
- Travel in our elevators to the restaurant is limited to a single guest or dining group.
- Maximum of 6 guests per table. Effective November 19, social gatherings of any size are restricted. Socializing is limited to immediate household members only.
- Guest are required to remain seated except to use the washroom facilities or exit premises
We also are following the enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols that have become so common place:
- Tables are sanitized after each use and are not set with any tableware.
- Our employees wear protective face masks.
- You will have the option to view our menu via your mobile device. If you don’t have a device or prefer a single use menu, your server will happily provide one.
- The facility is routinely sanitized including elevators and high touch points. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the restaurant.
- All tables and chairs are a minimum of 6 feet from other tables/groups and are oriented to maximize physical distance between guests and the service team.
- Payment terminals are sanitized before and after every use and touchless payment is encouraged.
- Employees who are unwell are required to stay home
We look forward to welcoming you, however we ask that if you are feeling unwell, please stay home. We will graciously accept your cancellation – even at the last minute. If you have any questions about our policies and procedures during this time please do not hesitate to contact us.
Food & Beverage Manager
Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites